Might be of interest.
Deepak C K.
--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anuraag Jonnalagadda <anuraag.chitrak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 10:56 AM
Subject: Internship Opportunity at Chitrak Eco Ventures
Please circulate this internship opportunity to the YETI group.
Chitrak Eco Ventures is a wilderness camp located in the Jawai region of
Pali district, Rajasthan. Located in the midst of scrub forests and
grasslands amidst the Aravalli mountains, our camp is often visited by
leopards, hyenas, jungle cats, nilgai and sloth bears along with a host of
birdlife. With a strong focus on sustainability, we at Chitrak are
committed to conservation, rewilding and uplifting of the rural communities
living around us. For further information, please refer to
We are looking for a full time intern to work from our base in Rajasthan.
The responsibilities include:
1) Managing the day to day running of the camp
2) Coordinating between the camp staff and the team in Hyderabad
3) Planning and executing sustainability interventions on site
4) Conducting field surveys and installing camera traps to document the
wildlife in the region
5) Understanding the existing business model and proposing improvements
1) Should be passionate about nature and be ready to rough it out in the
2) Should be able to drive both two wheeler and four wheeler (gypsy) in
3) Should be fluent in English. Fluency in Hindi though not necessary, is
4) Should have functional knowledge of Microsoft Office
People from any academic background interested in sustainability and
conservation are encouraged to apply. The internship will be for a period
of 4-6 months and can be extended based on performance. The stipend will be
discussed based on experience and expertise. Food and accommodation will be
taken care of.
To apply, please email your CV and a short cover letter describing your
interest to anand.vishwanadha@xxxxxxxxx and cc it to
Do reach out to me at anuraag.chitrak@xxxxxxxxx in case of any queries.
Marketing Manager, Chitrak
YETI (Young Ecologists Talk and Interact) is a student-run platform for
meetings, and this list intends to provide information on ecological
research and related opportunities. YETI does not endorse or verify any of
the information included in its mailing list posts. Anyone can subscribe,
unsubscribe, or change the mail frequency settings to the list at